“Good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
“Good food”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great food! I like the format of small sharing plates. Simple atmosphere and great prices! I can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Nice People”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants to go to. The food is always good and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Value, Superb Food”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My boyfriend and I were feeling for tapas last night and we came across Mezzetta online. Am I ever happy we ended up going to this place. Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic prices (Toonie Tuesdays) and great service!

Recommendations:
Sultan’s Stew
Smoked Sally
Fish Shish
Exotic Green Beans
Vegetarien Vine Leaves

You will not be disappointed! I can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto
“Great food with lots of variety”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This restaurant has something for everyone. Think middle eastern tapas. The green beans and sweet potato fries are worth a double order. The lemonade is excellent. Lunch is great.

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Super value and inexpensive”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Have visited this restaurant multiple times. It is quite often my choice when others are treating me to dinner for birthday, Father's day etc. When you arrive you are handed a piece of paper and pencil to write down your chosen selection. For our table of four, it is suggested that you choose about 20 items. The style is tapas so the portions are not gigantic. However, they are generous.

The items arrive at your table as soon as they have been prepared. It seems that there is always a steady stream of delicious foods arriving and always something to look forward to. I love the lamb kebabs and the shrimp, the humus is creamy and subtle flavoured. There is even a spicy carrot item that despite the ordinariness of the ingredient is well worth being included in your list of selections. For the same reason I always order the sweet potato fries. I love the "Red Goat" - creamy sheep feta, tomato, sliced red onion with Kalamata olives. There is an item called Chicken Cigars. This is liver paté in phyllo, deep-fried and dressed with a tahini sauce.

Quite often there is a jazz night as there is room for a small ensemble. For this there is a small cover charge on such evenings. Some really great names are listed on the program. On our last visit we were there before the entertainment began. However, we note that Bill McBirnie is performing later this week. He is a superb jazz flutist and an icon in the jazz world. This is a bargain for the extra $10.00 cover charge.

Our bill for the four of us was $64.00. I love coming here.

• Visited June 2013