“Mr. Greek Bar + Grill at 221 Carlingview Dr, Toronto”

Mr. Greek Mediterranean Bar + Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Hello,

My recent visit to Mr. Greek Mediterranean Bar + Grill was a pleasant one. The food was excellent. The waiters and waitresses offered personalised service. The restaurant has a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend others to try this restaurant whenever you are in the area.

Amit

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Mr. Greek is attached to the Carlingview Hotel and has access from either the front of the property or directly through the hotel lobby.

Place has a bar, dining area, and a to-go section. I ordered "to-go" and was able to watch as I my order was prepared.

Wide variety of selections. I ordered the "Original Gyro which came with the traditional pita (wheat) wrap, tzatziki sauce, the siganture greek salad, and 1-side (I chose the fries). Was prepared and packaged in less than 5 minutes. Portion was more than sufficient -- after finishing it, I was stuffed. Had there been a second pita wrap, the portion size would have been great for 2. (My meal was approximately $12.00)

Definitely recommend this place. Location will also deliver to your room - if you are a guest at the Carlingview (this location)

Reviewed 13 April 2014

went with friends to celebrate belated birthday dinner. Went early so no trouble getting a seat. Went here last min,since were going to go Zorbas but apparently their service has gone downhill.

Had the Calamari dinner, which for $15 didn't include Greek salad, was sad, thankfully friends shared their salad with me. The rice was good, the potatoes were ok as I did not want roasted vegetable as my side as that is not very filling. Calamari was ok, though "lightly breaded" I would have preferred a bit more breading, most were good some were bit rubbery,overall alright. I did like their complementary bread.

Service was ok and server generally "nice", though never asked once if wanted refill on water, just an observation.

My personal fav is Asotria's for Greek but their prices are a bit too high these days and food is good but sometimes very good,sometimes just ok.

If you are looking for an ok,middle of road Greek restaurant at more affordable prices, could give it a try.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We went with a group of 30 and the food was great, however the food came out at staggered times. Some people were completely done while others were just getting their food.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

...so expectations weren't high to begin with. (What is it with all Greek restaurants these days - traditionally there IS NO LETTUCE in a Greek Salad!!!!) And potatoes and rice served as sides on the same plate? And rubberized Gyros mystery meat? I think those who are not forced to order within the Park&Fly coupon 'deal' might fare a bit better, but honestly, what they serve the P&F crowd is unfit for healthy human consumption.