“Awesome Wings. Good kids menu”

Murphy's Law Pub and Kitchen
Ranked #2,058 of 8,509 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: East End
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome Wings. Good kids menu”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I'm fully addicted to the wings here. Get the Spicy Korean wings "well done". You won't go anywhere for wings again. Pair the half price wings on Tuesday with a Pint and cheap movie at Beach cinema and you have an incredible night out for 20 bucks!

Kids menu also very good. Large portions. My 5 and 7 year old kids split one. They take the ice cream they get for desert and turn it into a coke float. Feed two kids for 7 bucks awesome.

Port Sydney, Canada
“Great pub!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed at the Days Inn so it was nice to have a pub and somewhere to eat so close! The food was good, and the prices were pretty average. The staff was very friendly and we could see why it was so busy! Go early to get a table it's popular!

Visited January 2014
“Our Local”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great food and cool staff make this place worth coming back to. Dave does a great job behind the bar. The food always comes out hot and fresh. St Patricks day here is a blast.

Visited December 2013
“Great Pub”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have lived in this neighbourhood for 15 years and Murphy's Law has always been one of my go to pubs. I realize that it is a chain but it doesn't have that chain feeling.

Their upstairs patio is a must on a hot ssummer night and who can say "no" to crunchy sweet potato fries.

Then in he wintering is a cozy warm pub. I think it used to be a bank so I love all the rooms and nooks to sit in.

Great food, excellent food! Thanks.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great pub food, lovely staff”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stopped in here Wednesday for an early dinner and were not disappointed. We started with the feature soup which was really nice, then I had the spinach salad with a bacon wrapped tenderloin steak side (very nice...a little too much spinach), my parents had the fish and chips and house burger. Everything was fresh and hot and lovely. The server was also very kind and relaxed. It is a cute place with a great outdoor patio (which we chose not to sit on as there were too many wasps). Will go back again!

• Visited September 2013