“Good food, good price”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I visited Queen's Pasta Cafe for lunch with a friend the other day and, contrary to what a recent review had to say, the service was attentive. My veal sandwich and my friend's pasta were both very good. For many of the pasta dishes on the menu there is a full and a half serving offered, which can make for a lighter, lunch-time meal. All in all, if you're in the Bloor Village area, it's well worth a visit.

1  Thank Gl3en

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My partner and I sat down and waited forever for the server to come and asks us for drinks. Which shouldn't have happened considering there were only TWO other tables in the restaurant. One server was sitting at the bar (the one who ended up taking our order, I wouldn't go as far as saying he properly "served" us,) while he was having an animated and slightly aggressive conversation with the chef. Are you kidding me?! This is a very small resteraunt so everything can be heard. We sat by the wall pretty close to the bar, so their dispute was all we listened too.
He grabbed our order, punched it in and carried on with his conversation. I felt fairly uncomfortable waving him down for fear of interrupting him. Such heated conversations need to be had out and away from the customers. Everyone was staring at them.
Our waters were never refilled, nor was our wine. Had he taken the time to actually come over, we would have order quite a but more.
We refused dessert after the server (our reciept says "James" but who knows) decided to try and make up for his lack of service by joking if we were to be going home together. That was incredibly inappropriate and unprofessional.
And to top it ALL off there was a cockroach in the woman's bathroom. Disgusting.

2  Thank SL12013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

A quick visit on the run whilst shopping in Bloor West Village,will go back,first impression's very good food,staff helpful and friendly,well worth return visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The menu is excellent and features many types of pasta,etc dishes. It's near the Runnymede side of Bloor West Village.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We couldn't believe the quality of food served. The taste was very bland and not edible. Servers ware very rude and lacked personality. What's with the black walls?