“Excellent restaurant. A bit expensive”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #1,826 of 8,643 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent restaurant. A bit expensive”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very nice restaurant. The food was good. Our waitress was awsome.

We take a lobster pizza (11$) as well as the plate with lobster and shrimps (24)$.

The prices are a little high. Good to have dinner there from time to time.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Elias G

Mississauga, Canada
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

What can I say, it never fails. Red lobster always makes us happy. Food is always great and the service friendly. Sign up today for their coupons and you will enjoy a great priced dinner every month! Enjoy!

Visited December 2013
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Lobster Bake" should be called "Spaghetti Bake"”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I love lobster so I ordered the lobster bake, thinking that I would get my fill of lobster. A large dish arrived. There were two smallish lobster tails, interspersed with some small shrimp and scallops. Four or five clams were on top of the dish. I suspect that they were mainly for decoration because there was almost nothing to eat inside the clams. Underneath the seafood I was disappointed to find a thick mound of plain spaghetti. A few tiny bits of tomato were thrown in for colour. I don't see the point of plain pasta so I left it. If it were not for the delicious biscuits I would have been hungry.
Not worth the 28.95 price. If I had wanted pasta I would have gone to another type of restaurant. The service was great, as usual.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank maggiemay29953
Toronto, Canada
“Perfectly cooked fish”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Every time I go, I get one of the daily fish specials (broiled) and every time it's cooked perfectly. Staff are generally friendly and service is generally great. The only detractor is the last few times we've gone, the waitstaff didn't seem to know how to properly open and serve a bottle of wine. On at least a couple of occasions, we had to help them. Perhaps they're not being trained? Overall, the food has been great and the staff have been friendly and prompt. That's the most important thing to me.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Nice New Menu Items”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Some nice changes to the menu -Lobster/Shrimp Pot Pie with the garlic cheese bun topping lived up to the ad's I saw in the magazines. Food is always good here and the service was excellent- there is always a line up which moves fast but good to see there is no recession around here!

• Visited June 2013