“Excellent Food and very good value”
Review of Satay On The Road

Satay On The Road
Ranked #5,243 of 8,938 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Malaysian
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My brother was visiting me in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. We took him for dinner the night he arrived in town which was on October 14, 2011. We had the Pad Thai, Mango Chicken, Beef Satay Dinner and started with the chicken lettuce wraps. My husband and I have been going to Satay on the Road both on Avenue Road and Bayview for the past 12 years. This visit was especially great, the beef was tender and the lettuce wraps were very tastey and delicious and we hadn't ordered these two items before. The portions are large and the price is very reasonable. Budget approx. $10-12 per dinner item...really, you only need one main meal per person to share on the table and an appetizer! Awesome food all the time. My husband and I eat at both restaurants at least twice per month. We will continue to go back! Our favourites are the chicken lettuce wraps, Mango Chicken and Pad Thai...you can't go wrong!