“Great Experience!”

The Red Tea Box
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This is a unique experience with very good food and great ambiance. Just watch out for their opening ours (for lunch, specially) as they are not of a traditional restaurant. It is definitely worth while!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

i have to admit this is one of Toronto's unique gems. its a place you can relax and enjoy at. my one regret that they close for long periods during the summer and winter breaks. the food is a bit pricey but it tastes awesome, everything is fresh, tastes supreme, warm, casual ambience BUT yes service needs a bit improvement. well worth a try and you may end up being a repeated regular customer. pastries, cakes / desserts are on the expensive side.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

This was my second visit. A lovely oasis in Toronto, quite unique. Food was very good. I found it odd though, esp. considering our rather substantial orders, that they would not give us a 3rd teeny tiny cookie, 1" square (there were 3 of us) with the tea order, yet we did have 3 cups of tea along with lunch. Apparently they were low on them but the shelves were teeming with the same cookie. Sounds petty of me? Hmmm, we were the customers and I do place customer service very high on my check list when choosing where to take friends for lunch. Do go, it is otherwise worth the trip. I hope they read this and just give it a wee think before one tiny cookie turns into something bigger.

2  Thank jane c
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 14 July 2008

The high tea service is a lot of fun. Really nice fusion style.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 5 May 2008

Take your Mom for cakes & Tea on a summer afternoon...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook