“The Best Vegetarian Meal In Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vegetarian Haven

Vegetarian Haven
Ranked #158 of 8,443 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Toronto, Canada
“The Best Vegetarian Meal In Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Vegetarian Haven is exactly the sort of place that vegetarians should take their meat eating friends. The food at Vegetarian Haven is amazing, the presentation is beautiful, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

This is the restaurant that will convert your carnivore friends into vegetarians!

Tucked away on an eclectic back street near the Ontario Art Gallery this restaurant was a great surprise. The interior is cool and trendy and there's also a comfortable outdoor patio to enjoy.

The food is Asian Fusion and the portions are substantial. I shared a soup and the lunch special with my adult daughter and it was the perfect amount for lunch.

The server was friendly and attentive and made a point of keeping our water glasses filled.

Lunch at Vegetarian Haven was an absolute treat! I will be back again and again!

Be warned, the patio filled up very quickly so come early!

Visited June 2014

Nanaimo, Canada
“Did that name say 'haven' or 'heaven'?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

As a relatively new convert to vegetarian cuisine, I have made it a point to try and sample the best veggie/vegan restaurants in any place I visit.
On a recent visit to Toronto, my partner and I had an opportunity to visit Vegetarian Haven.
The TA reviews weren't joking...this really is a world class vegetarian dining experience: superb food in plentiful portions at a reasonable price with excellent service in an unpretentious restaurant. Does it get much better than that?
BTW, the desserts totally rock: that blueberry cheesecake was irresistible!
Very pleasant folks and an excellent dining experience...I surely wish we had a veggie restaurant of this calibre in Nanaimo!
I heartily recommend the Vegetarian Haven.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank PhormerlyPhrozenPhil
Gibsons, Canada
“Tasty Vegetarian Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Loved this place, lots of atmosphere, excellent service and the food was so flavourful and well prepared. The dishes were varied with tofu choices as well as gluten free choices.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank mellowjude
Detroit, Michigan
“Mother's Day Brunch Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went for the mother's day brunch buffet which was $30 per person. Everything we ate was delicious. I especially liked the baked samosas, berry apple pancakes, and raw strawberry cheesecake. I was a bit disappointed at how many fake meat products were used in many of the dishes, as opposed to being whole foods based and thought that at $30 per person some juice or coffee should have been included, but we are still glad we attended. It's the most full we've been in a while.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank footballgirl87
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious healthy food and chill ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I am very picky about restaurants, which is why I rarely go out. But I must say that when my husband and I recently visited Vegetarian Haven for dinner I was so happy. The food was delicious, fresh and satisfying. It left me feeling happy and healthy for hours thereafter. That includes the main course and dessert. Yum! I really love the casual atmosphere and the servers are friendly, attentive and quick. There is something for everyone at Veg Haven.

• Visited April 2014