“Not fancy, but quick, clean, and reliable”
Review of Sushi Sky

Sushi Sky
Ranked #1,081 of 8,847 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Sushi Sky is across from the Courtyard Marriott on Yonge. We're not sushi lovers and so can't comment on that, but we've enjoyed both their teriyaki dishes and their tempura. You can get a very good lunch combination for $5-$6 and dinner for $10. Service is always pleasant and quick and the environment is pleasant.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Sushi Sky is located across the street from our hotel and I took a chance without really checking it out. I have been a loyal customer for years now. The sushi menu is simple but always fresh and tasty. The tobiko salad is delicious even if very basic. They don't do fancy-shmancy and it serves them well.
The staff is friendly enough. I once went to get some takeouts a year ago when the weather was freezing, and the cup of green tea offered while I was waiting just made my day. I could have cried of gratitude!

Reviewed 25 September 2011

As someone who loves sushi, I consider Sushi Sky one of the most reliable places to grab decent quality sushi, good portion size, fresh and well presented... but at a very affordable price.
If you are looking for stylish sushi... keep looking. This is more 'sushi diner' than 'sushi chic'... But I stand by the quality and a menu that covers all the bases, well.
The 'sushi pizza' is one of the best in town.
The Maki (especially 'dragon 'a' maki') are excellent... and the service is fast, and friendly.
Basic... but basically pretty damn good!

Reviewed 7 February 2010

I often go here for lunch with coworkers as it is a short walk from our place of work. The lunch combos are cheap, filling and tasty. The service is always quick and friendly. It's often busy when we're there but they keep it running smoothly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 December 2008

Great when it's fresh (Tues-Sat) and so so cheap. Doesn't look much from the outside but it's worth a visit, the staff are so friendly, the non sushi items are delicious too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook