“Best burger in town.”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This has been my favorite place to get a burger in Toronto. Never been disappointed and can count on getting an excellent burger every time. They also have a great milkshake.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Burger Shack is a classic - one of Toronto's best burger stops for sure. Make sure you get the home-made burger - request it as they have regular patties as well. Always tasty and made to order. The french fries are just fantastic - golden coloured and delicious. You just can't beat a Burger Shack burger & fries. They make great milk shakes as well. There are some other traditional menu items - soulvlaki and greek salad, but I continue to return for the burgers. The staff are very friendly and efficient. And the price is right, there are some other area burger places that think they are some kind of fine dinner with their price points, but the Burger Shack remains old school and worth a visit.

1  Thank Rod J
Reviewed 9 March 2013

God I miss this place. I was in town for 5 months on a job my last trip to Toronto and my and my crew ate here everyday of the week after we discovered this wonderful gem. Flame broiled burgers and a bar where everything is custom assembled for you, and the shakes are out of this world. Check this place out, you will be happy for the time.

Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

Juicy chicken souvlaki and great fries. I didnt love the burger but im not a big burger fan anyway. Souvlaki definitely up there with some of the tastiest in the city.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I recently was looking for a late night place to grab a bite and decided to finally try Burger Shack after passing by it for years. I ordered a greek salad and some fries, as well as a milkshake. The salad was fresh and delicious and milkshake was good too. The service was fast but I wasn't impressed that they don't offer debit to pay! This is 2013, never been to an eatery that different offer other payment options besides cash. They do have an atm inside but I won't use random machines so had to run out to the car and scrounge up some money to pay. Thank God I had some on me.
A few nights later I decided to go back. My boyfriend and I ordered a burger,salad and chicken soulvaki dinner. The chicken was amazing as well as rice etc. But I was disgusted after finding a BLACK HAIR in my SALAD. Lost my appetite. The burger wasn't as good as I thought it would be either knowing this place is supposed to be known for them.
I won't be eating here again as I don't take likely to hairs in my food. Employees dealing with food should be wearing hair nets ALWAYS