“Neat restaurant in entertainment district”
Review of Kit Kat

Kit Kat
Ranked #28 of 8,509 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Birmingham, Alabama
“Neat restaurant in entertainment district”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I discovered Kit Kat while looking for a place to eat our one night in Toronto. The atmosphere was very cool and the service fast. The food was very good too. It's a small place, so really best for couples on their way to the theater or after.

“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Hallmark restaurant. Great food and location-perhaps one of the best restaurants in Toronto to take a guest, or to go people seeing. Magic Johnson has eaten here among others. Seafood pasta is a must.

2 Thank Mmmsteak
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best baby back ribs ever.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I came here on a Saturday night and was quickly seated in the lovely restaurant which had ambient lighting and a nice feeling atmosphere. I ordered the baby back ribs in honey and garlic sauce, which were incredible. I am a ribs fiend and these were juicy, perfectly cooked and so delicious. My mum was visiting me in Toronto and it was the perfect place to bring her where she ordered the seafood linguine and said it too was absolutely delicious. We had a lovely raspberry and chocolate tartufo for dessert which I also highly recommend! Thank you, I'll be back soon.

Toronto, Canada
“Fabulous Spot near TIFF Lightbox”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I loved the salads, the service, the ambiance, the price ... On every level it was perfect. If you come for the Film Festival, check it out

Visited August 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Great Pre-Theatre Restaurant”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This restaurant is located right in the entertainment district - so it is close to everything. The food was excellent and the service was very quick. My only disappointment was that although we had made table reservations - we ere made to wait in a very busy area for about 20 minutes. The restaurant is very busy so lots of people and wait staff moving around the tables.