“Craving the pizza”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The pizza at Camarra is amazing! I cannot wait to get back to TO to have some! Love, love, love the Ortolano! Whoever slams their pizza cannot possibly know great and authentic pizza!

1  Thank sicilyToronto

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Homemade pasta and pizza a definite notch above pizza from delivery chain restaurants! Camarra's is a small family restaurant, and not much has changed in the 20+ years we've been going there (except the prices) This has become a very an occasional treat as the prices are what you will find in finer Italian restaurant. The atmosphere is a bit tired looking, dim lighting and very dated decor. All in all, we love the food but not a place to go if you are looking for ambiance or modern Italian cuisine.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

People......where are your heads?......maybe you should try a proper pizza place, not an Italian restaurant that serves pizza.
This crap sucks butt.
Customer service is horrendous....they argued with me about the pizza not being bad.
I am the customer, I will decide if it is to my liking or not.
Hint.......go up to Wilson Ave and find the pizza place with the old orange sign.........
Better still, look up Jeff Varasano's pizza recipe on the web........and learn.

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The pizza was really good and the Tiramisù dessert was perfect! In this restaurant you can feel like you're in Italy.

1  Thank Riccardo M
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The last time I had dinner at Camarra's was well over 20 years ago. I loved their pizza and, since we were in the area, we decided having a bite there (for old times sake). Essentially nothing much had changed. I have to disagree with anybody "dissing" their pizza though. We ordered 2 different ones and they were both excellent. I think the secret is in ordering THIN CRUST! We shared a couple of Caesar Salads and a few bottles of water. Our wait staff was excellent; attentive and friendly. The bill came to over $100 which I thought was kinda high for what we ordered. However, that apart, we will still be back for more.