“Hip & funky”

Cuisines: Spanish
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Funky vibe & design, small but interesting tapas menu. A little on the expensive side. Service is great. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My friend and I tried At least 8 of their small plates sitting on their patio on a long perfect summer evening. Everything was perfectly prepared from the plump red shrimp through the grilled octopus and to the delicate tuna crudo. Just fabulous. Wait staff helped immensely to pick tasty combinations from their fairly large selection of options. Will return!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I never would have expected to find an amazing Spanish tapas restaurant in Toronto's Little Italy! My husband and I lucked out with two seats at the bar on a busy Saturday late lunch. The bartender, Vince, was fantastic - kept our water glasses refilled and made great drink recommendations. The rose was perfect for the May heat, and we loved all the small plates we ordered - anchovies, octopus, manchego, and much more! The atmosphere was lively but you could still carry on a conversation. The decor was beautiful - lots of natural wood that creates a tree-like sculpture from the bar up to the ceiling. Really a cool space and definitely worth visiting! Would go back in a heartbeat the next time I'm in Toronto!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I love bar raval. Whenever I’m at a loss of where to go it’s the one I end up at. Great food if you need a snack. Great service. And of course the most beautiful room in toronto!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Bar Raval is not much to look at from the outside, once inside....loved!
Quaint and cozy inside with great drinks and absolutely delicious tapas.
We absolutely loved everything we sampled, full of flavors and wonderful aromas.
So glad we didn't let the outside steer us away! We shall return, also plan to visit sister restaurant Bar Isabel.