“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has great food. The Caesar salad, lasagna and pizza's are the best. Be warned that one of the servers is not very welcoming. We had only been served by this guy once, and it was our worst experience at this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Il Paesano Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I love this pizza! It is kind of pricey for what you get, but the pizza and wings are great. Only get the wings if you liked oven-baked, not fried. My order has never been wrong and the portions are pretty good. The delivery is also super fast! I'd rather support a family/small business than ordering from Pizza Pizza or another corporation. The only place better than this would have to be Dino's on the Queensway. About the same price, but Dino's is better value for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Have been eating at this place off and on for years. Nice little eatery but nothing fancy. Have tried their various dishes but reasonable prices. One can see their delivery vechiles in various parts of West Toronto and Mississsauga. When I worked at a 24/7 operation nearby, we would order at this place when working the midnight shift. Has recently changed owners as well.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I ordered pizza from (pepperoni, black olives) after midnight which was positive given the alternatives in my area at that time (pizza pizza, dominoes). Delivery was quick, but overall, to me, it was just average. The crust was good, and topping portions are good, especially the cheese if you like that, but overall it was kinda bland....next time, it I really want food at that hour, i will go with my gut and drive 10 minutes to get Downtown.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Visiting Mississauga for the first time in 6 years (my mother lives here) and thought I'd like to find a non commercial pizza "to go". Both Trip Advisor and Yelp listed this one so I figured why not give it a try. Interesting small strip mall restaurant with obligatory signed photos of hockey players and Olympic athletes. The welcome was .. well a welcome - thought I'd have a glass of wine while I waited for the pizza but couldn't seem to get that to work. The pizza was a thinner style crust and it seemed to have all I ordered (onions, black olives, sun dried tomatoes and two cheeses - one being feta which was noticeable absent) but lacked that full mouth delicious flavour I was hoping for. I thought with the feta it wouldn't need additional seasoning but both salt and pepper were lacking. All in all probably better than a Pizza Hut styled pizza but ... oh well not what I was hoping for. Maybe I just missed the glass of wine!

1  Thank Terry C