“Nice lounge”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Avenue Road and Bloor Street
Transit: Located directly across from the Royal Ontario Museum, Annona is in the vicinity of the Museum, Bay, and St. George Transit stops.
Description: Meet us high above the city at The Roof Lounge on the 18th floor, and take in the kaleidoscope of sunset colors while sipping cocktails, sharing light fare and mingling. Reservations are first-come, first-served. Please note that, after 5 PM, The Roof Lounge is strictly 19+. The Roof Lounge does not participate in the Hyatt Gold Passport program. To redeem or collect points, Hyatt Gold Passport guests may charge their Roof Lounge expense to their room.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Unfortunately the weather wasn't too great yesterday to sit outside, but it was still nice and cosy inside. The food was very good, and reasonably priced. The service was good.

Drinks were great, and they have Ciroc vodka! Drinks were more pricey, but they were good. Unfortunately it closes at 1am on Saturday nights, which sucks because I wanted to go back after the concert, but it would've been closing.

Hopefully they extend their hours to 2am.

I didn't know but you could charge your food & drinks to your room, we just paid in cash. Also you can collect Hyatt Gold Points if you know your account #, unfortunately I didn't know account number for that, so I missed out.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you're going for the food, sure, ok. I went for some after-show drinks with some out of town friends who came to perform down the street at Koerner. It's very nice inside, all dark and woody, it's got that old classic English feel to the place. They serve up complementary bowls of ultra-salty bar snacks while you drink and they definitely do the trick. Service was decent but we had times when we had to approach the bar to order as no one was coming around, even though it wasn't very busy.

I was surprised that there wasn't more room outside, especially given that the name seems to imply that one could expect a nice lofty space outside on the roof? I guess they were referring to INside... It could be that I wasn't paying attention or it was dark, or it was freezing so they siphon off a whole section during colder months. We really only meant to go out for a few minutes but I recall there being a bench in some squishy space that wasn't very big, so that would be a little disappointing in warmer months.

I haven't been back since ~ fall 2012 so it's been a while and things could have changed, but it's a nice place for drinks and conversation. Definitely not a place if you're looking for a wild night on the town, it's much more subdued than that.

1  Thank Calamity Jane T
Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a great stop on a cold winter night - great snacks and traditional decor with an amazing view. It wasn't full when I was there but staff were difficult to pin down.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Spectacular location and views and very elegant atmosphere. Excellent drinks and service.
The only downside is that it is very expensive - but given the caliber of the establishment this is to be expected (not to mention well worth it). Ideal for special occasions.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Three words sum up my most recent experience at the Park Hyatt Roof Lounge. Joe, Joe, Joe!!! What a super informative and enthusiastic bartender!!! I wanted to stay and here his stories. I find it Incredible that he has been working there for over 50 years. All the best Joe!!!