“What a fantastic burrito!”
Review of Big Fat Burrito

Big Fat Burrito
Ranked #447 of 8,512 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Ottawa, Canada
“What a fantastic burrito!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Grabbed a pork burrito from the Dundas location before heading to the island airport. Figured it would be better than anything I would get on the flight. Boy, what an understatement! This carnitas was packed with a very delicious combination of flavours. I could not believe the lengthy list of posted ingredients they showed me before putting it together. (They wanted to know if there was anything I wanted them to leave out. There was not!...although my colleague asked to leave out the beans.). Very accommodating. Certainly worth the price, which was maybe a bit higher than some lunch counters, but still a great price. If you like burritos, give this a try...and see if you can manage to eat the whole big fat burrito!

• Visited July 2013

“Worth the money.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Was here on my first day in Toronto on holiday (alone). Not a huge selection however it's the quality that counts. I ordered a large beef Boritto and I certainly got my money's worth. Only critique would be on the spice level of the burrito, I got the spicy version but even my mild taste buds could tell it wasn't hot or spicy. Overall well worth the expense.

• Visited June 2013
Fernie, Canada
“Best Burrito Around!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Love this place. Right in Kensignton Market and it has delicious food. Veg options and meat options galore. You gotta try the sweet potato burrito, its off the hook. The portions are huge and the prices are fair. A great stop if you are having a long day walk through the city!

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Heavy duty delicious!”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I was craving a burrito a couple weeks ago so Gord and I had a late lunch today at Big Fat Burrito since we were in Kensington Market.

It was a busy spot but was quiet when we stopped in and we were able to get a table.

Gord and I both got large chicken burritos ... I got mine without lettuce and guacamole.

It was big and heavy ... and delicious!

The fella who took our order was friendly.

I'd stop in again if I was in the Market and craving a burrito.

Visited September 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Good burritos”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

If you make it down to Kensington Market, this is a good stop in for a quick burrito. I had the chicken, which was much better than my husband's beef burrito. Hippie atmosphere, but good experience.

Visited May 2012