“Yum”

Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Novo Mesto, Slovenia
“Yum”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Big, yummy, cheap and tax included in price! :) They also have good deals and you can make different combinations as well. Vegetarian burito is yummy.

Visited August 2013

Leicester, United Kingdom
“best burrito by far”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

during our first trip to toronto we were wandering around kensington market trying to find somewhere to eat, we decided on Big Fat Burrito because it was busy and even the locals were using it so we took that as a good sign. the wife and I had our best burrito here, there were so many combinations to choose from and i assume they were all as delicious as what we had. the place was fantastic with friendly staff, after toronto we had a week in mexico and even the local burritos down there couldnt compete with toronto's finest,

weve recommended this place to others and next time were in town, its going to be our first stop

• Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“What a fantastic burrito!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Grabbed a pork burrito from the Dundas location before heading to the island airport. Figured it would be better than anything I would get on the flight. Boy, what an understatement! This carnitas was packed with a very delicious combination of flavours. I could not believe the lengthy list of posted ingredients they showed me before putting it together. (They wanted to know if there was anything I wanted them to leave out. There was not!...although my colleague asked to leave out the beans.). Very accommodating. Certainly worth the price, which was maybe a bit higher than some lunch counters, but still a great price. If you like burritos, give this a try...and see if you can manage to eat the whole big fat burrito!

• Visited July 2013
“Worth the money.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Was here on my first day in Toronto on holiday (alone). Not a huge selection however it's the quality that counts. I ordered a large beef Boritto and I certainly got my money's worth. Only critique would be on the spice level of the burrito, I got the spicy version but even my mild taste buds could tell it wasn't hot or spicy. Overall well worth the expense.

• Visited June 2013
Fernie, Canada
“Best Burrito Around!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Love this place. Right in Kensignton Market and it has delicious food. Veg options and meat options galore. You gotta try the sweet potato burrito, its off the hook. The portions are huge and the prices are fair. A great stop if you are having a long day walk through the city!

Visited May 2012