“Best salad bar ever”
Review of Whole Foods

Whole Foods
Ranked #906 of 10,646 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: Welcome to your North York, ON Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I was searching for a good salad bar in Toronto and found good diversity of salad variety here in whole foods market. Not only the salad bar is advisable the supermarket is also an awesome place for organic food buying. I highly recommend this place to people who are into healthy living

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was surprised to approach the sandwich counter and found out they do not sell bagels and cream cheese! When i inquire the reason for it, they say that if I wanted I could get the items separately and make my own. Although, very rude, i continue to ask at the different stations and lo and behold, I asked for it yesterday and I got my fresh bagel and the lady at the counter went out of her way to get me a small container of cream cheese. Really nice of her! People taking care of people!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

To be honest I love every Whole Foods store :) this particular one I frequent because it's the closest to where I'm staying. I guess, the more you visit a place, the more people start to recognize and interact with you, so it feels warm and friendly here.
AMAZING produce selection, GREAT food bar, WONDERFUL customer service.
Everything is beautiful and neatly organized!
My dad and I ate here after shopping, it was at lunch time, so we had to wait about 15 minutes for our food, but it was delicious. I don't promote animal slaughter for taste bud entertainment, but my father said the fire grilled burger he ate here was the best he's ever had.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

when I go shopping at this place , I really enjoy it , because I find a lot of things with high quality that I can not find any where else , and the best thing is the salad and food is available for lunch .my favorite is detox salad .

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016

This Whole experience has certainly been a culinary discovery, and my tastebuds are forever thankful. There is such a deliciously healthy variety at the 'make-your-own-salad-bar', that it beckons you to return (which I do). Aside from this abundant buffet, the store itself offers an endless variety of health food choices, and I usually leave with a "Whole" bunch of goodies!

Date of visit: May 2016