“This is no Tim Hortons!! Love this indie coffee shop just east of the St Lawrence Market on Frederick.”
Review of Neo Coffee Bar

Neo Coffee Bar
Ranked #39 of 358 Coffee & Tea in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: NEO COFFEE BAR specializes in coffee and in-house baked goods. It's concept is simple, offering up various different brew methods for coffee to accentuate different flavour characteristics. With a monthly rotation from local and international roasters, we strive to convey our high overall quality standard through these methods. NEO coffee bar works closely with their coffee supplier De Mello Palheta to ensure the customer gets to the best out of each cup.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great find! Excellent smooth cappuccinos crafted with skill and care. Super friendly and attentive staff. The Matcha & Adzuki roll was light and delightfully delicious. Great pairing with my coffee. Love the atmosphere and decor...urban chic. Cool area at the back to chill out and relax with friends as you savour every sip and every morsel from their bakery selection.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very very friendly staff who are extremely knowledgeable about the types of coffee as well as the differences and it’s a local shop not a chain. Highly recommend the Neo Cold-brew!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

my colleague offered to buy Neo roll cake for Friday afternoon dessert.
I heard Neo Coffee bar is good but never got chance to try. I ordered most famous Kurogoma (black sesame sponge cake and roasted sesame infused sweet cream)
The cost of one piece is $6.50+tax.

I tried soon the cake delivered to office. The package is very beautiful.
After the taste, I am not very impress the cake like people mentioned how good that is.
Sponge cake is good as Asian sponge cake, very soft and tender. Sesame cream in the cake felt watery and not much taste like sesame.
Compare the price for the cake, I think Neo can make the cake better.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My wife insisted we try Neo as much for their bakery as anything else. Their coffee is excellent - I had a machiatto. Their Cookie Choux pastry is filled with the lightest cream. The pastry surrounding the cream is light and very fresh. We would come back just for this!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We happened to be in the area and decided to check out this cafe while waiting for dinner.

It did not leave us disappointed! Great flavors all around, choosing a few cake rolls, matcha cookie and iced drinks.

Definitely recommend this spot, a true hidden gem with an unexpected twist!