“Good way to get introduced to caribbean food”

Ritz Carribbean Foods
Ranked #3,161 of 8,434 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Livonia, Mi
“Good way to get introduced to caribbean food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

Went to one of the Ritz locations on Yonge St. Like the variety of food that they had. Did not try some of the more exotic dishes because I can't see how they would be good being "mass produced." Had the stewed beef which was definitely much better than the stewed chicken. Obviously Torontonians must think it's pretty good and the place had people in and out all the time I was in there. I would go there again to satisfy by Caribbean craving.

• Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

Every time I am in Toronto I make a point of eating a lunch here. I love it. The food is tasty. It's cheap. The portions are great. It really is worth a visit. Do not be put off by the outside because the food is genuinely worth the visit.

Visited May 2013
York Region, Canada
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

I was VERY skeptical walking into this place, and i would never really head into a restaurant like this, but my buddy convinced me to go in. I am glad he did. The food was amazing. Great taste and great portions. And CHEAP. i had the curry chicken and it was great. I tried a bit of the jerk chicken and it was phenonmenal. Get past the shabby exterior and sample this food.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“best Caribbean restaurant in the downtown core.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

I go here often and absolutely love the jerk chicken. I'm surprised at hiw affordable the prices are
I also love the oxtail but the quantity depends on who serves you.
nonetheless if you are looking for great food in a takeout location try Ritz and you will not be disappointed
I don't recommend eating in the casual tables they offer.

• Visited March 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

The food was pretty good, I stumble on this resturuant while on vacation, from the outside it looks like a hole in the wall but I ventured in. It got really crowded during lunch time so that was a good sign. The food tasted like authenic caribbean food not watered down, very tasty. The resturaunt is small more of a takeout place not fancy at all however they do have limited seating. I went there for lunch the price was decent a good value for what you get, I had the red snapper with rice and peas and ackee and salfish it was flavorful and generously served. I would go back whenever i'm in Toronto

1 Thank simplyserious01