“A discovery”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

A friend suggested lunch at Cranberries on Parliament St. In downtown Toronto. I had never heard if it and it turned out to be a great suggestion. Not very fancy outside but neither is the neighborhood but inside it was warm and inviting with friendly wait staff. I had a lunch special of chicken fettuccini which was fabulous. Loads if chicken pieces, tasty sauce and so much pasta l had to leave some. All for 10 bucks! My friend had French onion soup ang a Greek salad. Again, lots of food. Place is like a comfy pub with paneled walls and a warm feel. The waitress kept bursting into song on each pass by which was a bit annoying. A quirky spot with good food at good prices.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had an errand right down in the downtown area with many restaurants around us, BUT we choose to drive out of from where we were to go to our favorite place to have lunch. With traffic, it took us 10 minutes to get to Wellesley and Parliament but it was worth it it. It is a small cozy place, with friendly staff, good food, reasonable price. There is metered parking on the street.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I attended a physic brunch in their private room... club sandwich with fries was really good. There were great options on the menu at very reasonable prices. I love the old charm of the neighbourhood that this restaurant is located in. Great place to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Good home cooking, friendly servers, rather non descript exterior and interior, although very clean.... Within a short cab ride from Toronto's Gay Village....

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the food; especially the key lime pie. Staff are very friendly and attentive. I ate alone and was made to feel very welcome.