“My favourite greasy spoon EVER”
Review of Bendale Restaurant

Bendale Restaurant
Ranked #1,181 of 9,082 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 3 March 2013

When I lived in Scarborough I came here literally almost every Sunday for breakfast. Fast, cheap, made to order. Now that I live in Barrie, Sundays aren't the same..no breakfast place even compares to the Bendale, in my eyes.
Burgers, poutine and other greasy spoon faves are also delish. The Bendale burger is freaking ginormous.

2  Thank Curlyfries85

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! Classic all day breakfast diner with huge portions and the waitresses are so friendly. We had the big breakfast with huge pancakes , eggs, potatoes, meats so good!!!

4  Thank Joanne F
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 10 July 2008

These burgers put Wimpy's to shame!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook