“Excellent portion sizes, Great dessert option”
Review of Caffe Demetre - CLOSED

Caffe Demetre
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: North End
Description: We are dessert innovators who take our craft very seriously, but not ourselves. We serve delicious crepes, waffles, and other awesome desserts with a smile and a cherry on top!
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I always come away happy from Demetre's. Whether their Danforth or Royal York location, you'll be treated to delicious ice-cream, nice decor and massive servings that will leave you satisfied but definitely wondering "why did I just do that". Demetre's is an excellent choice to go to split desserts after you've already eaten dinner somewhere else. Recommended!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Very generous helpings of ice cream and toppings, if you're in it for the quantity you'll be very pleased. Service at this location has been improving greatly over the last 12 months. Even when service was terrible, it was still worth the visit for the ice cream alone, but now they've got some great team members and overall it ends up being a very pleasant experience.

1  Thank Heatherned
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Would recommend this place if you're at Carmel. We were greeted by the owner who made sure we enjoyed the evening. I love the decor in this place which adds to the lovely cosy atmosphere. The food is delicious and portions are very generous so we unfortunately never made it to dessert.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

in my opinion demetre is the best for the desserts in the city...prices are low,portions are really big and the quality of food is high..i went here with my friend we were sitting at the patio in the summer..it was amazing! if u have a date with a girl and dont know where to go DEMETRE is exactly the right place

Reviewed 24 October 2011

My mom and I went there as we had a late lunch and were craving something sweet for dinner. It was amazing!! Really very good. The Banana Nutella Crepes, Cappuccinos and Apple Pie à la Mode are perfect! Great services as well.