“great patio.... and” 3 of 5 bubbles

O'Grady's on Church
Ranked #1,012 of 8,404 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Toronto, Canada
“great patio.... and”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

one of the best patio on church st... but service is hit and miss
owner is soo pleasant and friendly..
we will be back for the view and the patio but i hope service gets better

Visited March 2014

Ottawa, Canada
“Mac and cheese squares are to die for!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

The service was super friendly, albeit a little slow and preoccupied with his friends, and the atmosphere was like any other pub I've been to. The notable thing about this place was their Mac and Cheese squares. OMG like a little piece of deep fried heaven. A must try if you're there.

They also have a beautiful large patio. The bathrooms were not quite up to my standards.

Visited May 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We went in here for breakfast this morning, I ordered pancakes and syrup and my partner ordered the the basic breakfast of eggs bacon and fries. The service was very good and the server cheerful. The food arrived in good time and tasted very good, we had a variety of syrups and spreads/ peanut butter and the pancakes were so big- all four of them, I could only eat three. All in all a really good place to eat breakfast.

Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great food and great fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

O'Grady's a very welcoming place for anyone! :-)

You can eat downstairs or upstairs; both have bars to serve you and there is also an outdoor patio that can seat a good number of people (approx 100+) and for those that don't know, there was an article in the Metro recently about handicap compliance in the businesses along Church street in the GLBTQ village. Apparently a lot of them are unable to install elevators due to the historical nature of the buildings as well as the infrastructure but they are all more than willing to help handicapped people either shop or help them into the building. Very accommodating!
Anyway, back to O'Grady's! They have something going on every night that is very entertaining and fun! Things like gay trivia night, bear night, dirty bingo (ooolala!), drag queen night etc. There is fun to be had at all the events! The service is awesome and the food is too! The bathrooms are always clean but they are located upstairs, as most bathrooms unfortunately are in Toronto (upstairs or downstairs). I would highly recommend this establishment! Enjoy! :-)

• Visited April 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was at O'gradys last night and just had to write about the great time I had. I just recently moved to Toronto so it was one of my first times there. I was there with a few friends out for a bite to eat and have some drinks before heading out to a club and our server Joe was just fantastic. He was by far one of the best server's I have ever had. He was able to easily guide me through the menu and give great suggestions to make my Buffalo Chicken Wrap taste the best it could. He told me it was one of his favourites and he was right. I loved it! He convinced a friend to get the Sangria (which I find hit or miss anywhere) and once again, he hit it out of the park. My friend loved it! The atmosphere was great. The staff were all pleasant and seemed to be having a great time at work. I'm excited to come back and I hope Joe will be my server once again. The only thing that could have made my night better was the patio. Alas, it was snowing. Can't wait to experience it in the Summer. Thank you O'gradys for a great night!

• Visited March 2014