“Terrible Terrible Terrible..”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Fontainbleu
“Terrible Terrible Terrible..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I ordered a hamburger and poutine and they both were disgusting. VERY soggy. I called to let them know.. the girl gave me attitude and said 'of course the fries will be soggy, theres gravy on them'. I told her I wanted my money back, and I would drive there (which is just down the street). The old lady in the place started yelling at me and pretty much called ME stupid. As she was giving me my money she kept disrespecting me and wouldn't stop. I still cannot believe it. I will never deal with them again. EVER. There pastas are terrible too. I hope no one orders from them.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Cherleen L

Windsor, Canada
“Don't believe the hype.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Had a carryout at this location, which is the only that they offer.
The price was good, the pizza was good. Not THE best as I have heard. I like Caboto pizza! It took a little longer to make and complete my order. Perhaps it was really busy. The toppings were great and I would go back another time. It just wasn't what I had expected from the reviews I have heard.
Great little place though. No dining area.

• Visited December 2013
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Panzerotti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

They had the best panzerotti I have ever had! Would go there again in a heartbeat! Great for family and friends!

• Visited September 2013
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Best panzerottis ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

been ordering from them for years!!! Never had a problem with customer service. Very courteous and friendly always :) It is the only place i will go for a panzerotti. Absolutely love this place and the people who run it :) Great job guys ;)

• Visited August 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Worst quality of pizza, bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Ordered for superbowl since I kept hearing how good their pizza was. The three pizza's we ordered tasted like cardboard, when we called after delivery they told us if we don't like their pizza then don't order from them.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Melanie P

Been to Windsor Pizza? Share your experiences!