“Affordable Price, Comfortable Hotel”

Comfort Inn Windsor
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
“Affordable Price, Comfortable Hotel”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This was affordable and very clean. Period. A great choice for travellers overall!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Justin B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Windsor, responded to this review, 6 days ago

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Saint Thomas, Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2012

we arrived early and were greeted very warmly ,the room was very spacious and was quiet considering the room faced the front by a busy road .our stay was very relaxing as we enjoyed homemade cookies and iced tea during the afternoon and homemade italian wedding soup YUMMY!!!! in the evening . The staff went above and beyond what was expected to make our stay both enjoyable and memorable!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed here for a few days for a work trip. The hotel was very clean and had all the amenities that I needed for a trip away from home (eg, fridge, microwave). The front desk staff was very friendly! On my first night, the air conditioning in my room was not working. I let the front desk personnel know the next morning and upon returning that evening I had air conditioning. I was really appreciative that they were able to fix this quickly in order for me to have a comfortable stay for the rest of the time I was there.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This was our second visit to Comfort Inn and the front staff (Kim) was a pleasure to deal with. Breakfast and coffee was great (better then most). Rooms are clean and well appointed (large frig, coffeemaker, flat screen tv).

Room Tip: lower level rooms have patio doors to parking lot. Easy to unload and load car to room.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends

Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed 21 May 2012

She was the front desk clerk when we checked in and she provided excellent service beyond the call of duty. Besides giving excellent directions for us inside of Windsor, she also provided help on the rest of our trip including providing personal maps and suggestions.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank George L

chatham
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I work in a hotel at the front desk so my expectations of customer service and cleanliness are very high. I was not disappointed. My room was very clean of course (as expected of course) but the GSR at the front desk was wonderful (Niki). What a great ambassador to have greet the customers. Very genuine and the epitome of excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have travelled and stayed at many Hotels through Canada and the United States mostly for business. I found myself having to stay at this Hotel due to a sudden and unexpected death of a close friend. I had no reservation when I showed up looking for at least a four day stay. The staff at this Hotel were most understanding of my situation and to me appeared to go the extra mile to help me. During my stay I dealt with Jen, Kim and Marie. All of them were absolute professional in their duties. I cannot thank the staff enough at this Hotel for their understanding and compassion. I didn't have the opportunity to talk to the manager directly but I would have liked to thank her for having such wonderful and most helpful people working for her.
THANK YOU.
When I find myself in Windsor again I will only consider staying at this Hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo