“Great for Photos” 5 of 5 bubbles

Windsor, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for Photos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

I always looked forward to going to this park when I was younger. So when I had to think of a place for family photos, I knew this was the place. The flowers and water feature are great for photos.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Eeyore205

Harrow, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful Gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

My wife performed a wedding ceremony here and I went along to support her. This was my first experience at the park and I was blown away by the spectacular Queen Elizabeth gardens.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ron G
Toledo, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful Flowers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Jackson Park is a great park in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Beautiful gardens and great for pictures. Just sit and enjoy or walk around. I have been going there for years. I really enjoy Windsor and this park is one of its best attractions. The flowers are everywhere and gorgeous.

Visited July 2013
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A night out with a friend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went to Windsor Ontario for a visit my friend brough me to visit the park was great we took a walk around the park we took some pictures Under the rain was really fun flowers are beautiful I had a great experience I will return for sure

Visited March 2013
Windsor, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“beautiful and tranquil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

every corner of this park is gorgeous. sit & enjoy the view or stroll & find little garden treasures & statuary. well worth the visit

Visited May 2013