Caesars Windsor
US$154
US$150
  • Breakfast included
8,568 results
All reviewsforum towerslot machinesgreat casinogaming floorjohnny rocketshotel and casinoartist cafetable gamestotal rewardsgreat entertainmentmarket buffetnon smoking casinoget awayexchange ratevalet parkingmini vacationsports bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is the most rediculous set up we have ever encountered in ALL our worldly travels. Who builds a hotel that only has access to all its amenities through a Casino!?!??? You can't even check in from the car park. We were rudely chased away and told that we had to walk out the car park and outside around the hotel. Then we learnt that we couldn't use the pool as a family, because it has access through the Casino too, as well as all other restaurants. Honestly. Why not just advertise its adults only !! That could have saved us some money, inconvenience and disappointment

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Spiesfam
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Stayed here over the weekend and enjoyed the slow pace of activity. Staff was very friendly and the rooms clean and well maintained. The TV channel selection could be improved as could the food in the restaurants - but I'm being picky. There is also a stage and a live band performance in the evenings which was quite enjoyable. The bar was decent. Overall a thumbs up!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of downtown Detroit on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Axey
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Stayed at Caesars Windsor on Jan. 25th,26th to celebrate my wife's birthday and to see Nelly Furtado and was not disapointed on either one as the stay was great as always and the show was the best! Fri. was comped and sat. was just $99 and that is usually because of having an entertainer. We stayed in the Augustus tower this visit and the rooms are probally just a little nicer there, I think maybe only because it is the newer tower. Have stayed in the Forum tower many times also and are nice also and are closer to the casino. The beds are the most comfortable of any of the hotels with the exception of maybe Caesars Las Vegas! The shower is all glass and the bathrooms are very nice! Had a nice view of Detroit river and skyline. All rooms have a safe and a refridgerator to keep your beers cold while at casino.
The restaurants and bars are all good quality food. Legends Sports bar has a great bar food menu for just relaxing and watching a game.
Artist Cafe has good food also. Always good breakfast or a late night meal.
The buffet is just as good as any around also. Price inline with most casinos in area and Vegas.
Cosmos bar always has some entertainment at night and fun place to have a drink.
There is a small bar on 2nd floor gaming area just to get a drink. Very small and only 5or 6 chairs at bar.
The view bar is usually quiet and has a really nice view of Detroit skyline.
The bars are all nice places to have a drink, but the bad part is they are a little pricey at about $7 for a 20oz. draft, but that is just Canada in general as they are taxed more for alcohol for single payer healthcare.
The Casino is very nice and closest to a Vegas casino in the Detroit area! Lots of slot machines and table games. In general I have better luck here than any of the local casinos.
Have seen a number of shows here and the showroom is quit big in size. Nelly Furtado put on a great show and we had a good seat close to stage.
With the total rewards card they comp you better than most casinos as we stay here alot for free and get free meals also. Plus they are with Casears Entertainment and get comped rooms in there Vegas properties also.
Overall this is my favorite casino in our area as when you are in the building you don't know if you are in Vegas or Windsor!!

Room Tip: Valet park.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GDSROCK
Reviewed 28 March 2013

My family of four spent two nights at Caesars Windsor and it ws an enjoyable stay. The bed were very comfortable and the size of our deluxe room was bigger than expected. I would recommend requesting the Augustus tower which has free WiFi. I also recommend eating at Legends, the sports bar in the restaurant. We enjoyed our burgers, the fries, and the calamari appetizers. Prices weren't outrageous either. The staff at Caesars was very friendly and accommodating. Overall a very good experience, and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My friend and stayed in the Forum Tower (fully complimentary). Was a nice room and contrary to another review I just read, we could not hear a peep from the walls. Perhaps there were no guests in our adjoining room. The Forum tower is for Adults only, and is closer to the parking lot. For this reason I actually preferred this tower. The only drawback would be that you have to travel through the casino to get to the registration desk.

TIP: Leave the luggage in the car, check in and then proceeded to room, unless you use the valet service.

Good WiFi access. Rooms were impeccably clean. Beds super comfortable!!

Front desk staff and room service employees very friendly.

Also enjoyed the casino. Lot of tables and slots for everyone. I found my favourite slot machine the first night I got there and won the maxi progressive right away. Press for service from your machine and someone was there within a couple of minutes. I'm not used to this type of service at a Casino.

Room Tip: From what my friend states both towers are nice. I only stayed in Forum tower made for Adults only and was impressed with our room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends