Caesars Windsor
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Bexon Rooms(Windsor)
8,568 results
All reviewsforum towerslot machinesgreat casinogaming floorjohnny rocketshotel and casinoartist cafetable gamestotal rewardsgreat entertainmentmarket buffetnon smoking casinoget awayexchange ratevalet parkingmini vacationsports bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm not a casino enthusiast so that side of the hotel's operation didn't interest me in the slightest. I was there for a meeting and spent little time in my room in the Augustus tower or in their restaurants. For those planning a meeting, the staff were very friendly, the food good and the a/v side of things was well organized. Some of the foods in a buffet in the meeting room, such as the grilled vegetables, were a nice treat from the usual fare. Whether it's in Legends or in the meeting room buffet the pizzas with their cheddar cheese topping seemed odd to me.

The hotel room was very nice (the posted rate of $999 was crazy) and offered a good view. Comfortable bed, good wired Internet and clean bathroom. A bugbear of mine is following the directions to help the environment by hanging towels to indicate you'd be happy to use them a second day, then return to find new towels happened here.

Although I was there to take in any of their headliner acts I wished I could. Some good name acts and I'm sure a good venue.

If you have reason to be in Windsor, this is a nice hotel to bed down.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is my fourth time staying here. I stayed for two weekday nights, on a comped room offer. This time I got a city view room on a higher floor, in past trips I got riverview rooms. The view was nice still, not as good as riverview though. The hotel is very nice, very clean, and so are the rooms. They had wifi inroom which worked very well for laptop and mobile phone. Comfortable beds, coffee maker, fridge, big flat screen tv. I used their pool, hot tub, and gym, and they were all great, very well maintained facility. I loved my stay and will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Higher floor riverview.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had to go to Windsor for work. The two best places are the Hilton and the Caesars Casino. I am not a fan of Casinos, but the rooms were very nice and the people were very freindly. The hilton is nearby, but has no bar and isnt up to par with normal hilton quality. The only downside is that the Caesars is really a big place and takes some walking to get around, but was good exercise. Getting across to Detroit for dinner was quick and painless. If you have to go to windsor, this is the best I found

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm usually a Vegas person but had an opportunity to stay in Windsor for business so thought I would give Caesar's a shot and wasn't disappointed.
I stayed for only a single night on two occassions a week apart, each night was comp'd by the casino based upon my TR status from Vegas play. One night in Augustus tower and the other in the Forum tower. The Augustus is slightly newer but is farther away from the casino, restaurants and fitness room. If staying in the Forum tower ask for the river view rooms, much nicer than the Windsor city view.
I found the beds in both towers to be less comfortable than expected (I spend a lot of nights on the road and I would consider them below average) but everything else in the room is quite nice.
I used my TR points to eat at the buffet one night, not as grand as Vegas buffets but very nice.
Good fitness facility with a nice view out on the river.
Valet parking was included people staying at the hotel - very nice feature.

Room Tip: Ask for river view rooom in Forum Tower.
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is the most rediculous set up we have ever encountered in ALL our worldly travels. Who builds a hotel that only has access to all its amenities through a Casino!?!??? You can't even check in from the car park. We were rudely chased away and told that we had to walk out the car park and outside around the hotel. Then we learnt that we couldn't use the pool as a family, because it has access through the Casino too, as well as all other restaurants. Honestly. Why not just advertise its adults only !! That could have saved us some money, inconvenience and disappointment

• Stayed: April 2013