“Valet was terrible”
Review of The Colosseum

The Colosseum
Ranked #25 of 77 things to do in Windsor
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Trace Atkins was good but valet was terrible waited over 1/2 hr for my car. They couldn't find my keys all the guy kept saying was to work with him, hell I would have gone down with him to look for it if it would have helped. I relies things happen but you would have thought after 1/2 an hour somebody would have offered a comp or something to make us feel better for the inconvenience. But all they wanted was for us to leave without a fuse. very disjointed in the customer service.

1  Thank T0ny7

Reviewed 10 August 2013

The Colosseum is part of the Ceaser's Windsor Casino and it does offer the region some fantastic live shows, performances and performers. The Casino, for those who enjoy that sort of leisure activity, is glitzy and certainly much more appealing that its three competitors across the river in Detroit. An amazing array of performers have appeared and are scheduled for the Cearer's Colosseum. The only problem with this 5,000 seat venue is the dreadful tendency of performance attendees to wander in and out like bumpkins and oten in such numbers as to cause performers to make comment. Most audience members seem capable of remaining seated but there is a swill of those low-lights who make many a good concert less enjotable because of their inability to respect both the audience and the performers.

1  Thank NamutKwu
Reviewed 5 August 2013

There are no bad seats, and I have sat in the top row near the edge. Great crowd controll entering and exiting, great lighting and sound. My only complaint would be this: I would like to go more often but the bookings aren't to my taste.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Have been to the Colosseum several times for shows. Haven't been disappointed yet although I must agree with other reviewer about the exiting after the shows. They only let you out the doors that lead back to the casino which I am sure they want to entice people to stay. Some do but most I notice just move along to the parking garage. It would not stop me from seeing a show there.
The acts coming are quite nice to see without having to go too far from home.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Friends and I went to the Colosseum to see Thunder Down Under. The show started 30 minutes late. There was a constant string of people entering and exiting the doors. When it was time to leave, the escalator was closed, but I'm not sure why. They were operating but no one could go up or down. There was no signage to get to the self serve park from the Colosseum. We had to go through the Casino again. The room itself was nice, but being able to get out in a timely fashion is very important.
Also parking was at a premium. We had to circle for 30 minutes to get a space.