“Fresh!”
Review of Pho Xic Lo

Pho Xic Lo
Ranked #108 of 799 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I order take out from Pho Xic Lo often.
We enjoy their beef brisket pho, always packed with flavour and fresh.. you'll find a mix of families and students on the huge dining area. Explosive taste on a student budget.
Highly recommended if you're in Windsor's west side.

2  Thank Theoryguru

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Wyandotte St. West is known for being Windsor's little Saigon and this place is the crown jewel of all restaurants in the area purporting to be authentic. The area is a bit sketchy and dirty, and many restaurants in the area have 3 or 4 star ratings (health board). But Pho Xic-Lo is one of the few clean places with an Excellent 5 star rating. That alone was one of the reasons I chose to eat here over some of the other nearby places. I ordered the Pho and a beef curry dish. Even though I accidentally wrote down the wrong number for the Pho, the waitress was very polite about returning the dish when I realized that it was not what I wanted. See, I didn't want the Pho with the beef tripe, but I that's what I wrote on the order pad. Still, they were very understanding. When the Pho soup that I wanted finally came I was very pleased. Beefy, fresh...this is how authentic Pho should taste.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

This is my go to take out place. The food is great, no matter what I get, and the value is even better - big portions for around 7$. I go here bi-monthly and recommend #61 on the menu. When you sit-in, they serve you complimentary Jasmine tea which is excellent as well and a nice change from water.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

The Pho was excellent. I do take-out. Its a good value

Reviewed 21 November 2008

I love Vietnamese Food but come from a small town where there are no Vietnamese Restaurants. Friends had recommended Pho Xic-Lo to us so we checked it out. We love this place, great food, great service and great prices. I haven't tried a lot of the dishes because I love the one I get so much but what I have tried is awesome and everything looks delicious. I recommend # 1 the spring rolls and # 68 the vermicelli with meat. We drive 45 minutes to Windsor a couple times a month just to eat here. The food is healthy and filling. Try it out you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Lainey118