My friend and I are two middleaged female tourists. We planned to be in Windsor for only a day and figured, "Why not? We don't travel to look at hotel rooms." The St. Clair was cheap, convenient, and a perfectly acceptable place to stay. We liked it.
Yes, it felt like a dorm, and yes, the towels and pillows were not super-fluffy. On the plus site, there was a kitchen with fridge and microwave, two bedrooms (both with TVs), and free (wired) internet with plenty of connections.
We had a car so we didn't need to walk to the sights and frankly it was nice not to discover that we'd booked a hotel in a seedy section of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From May through to August, Residence & Conference Centre - Windsor offers a unique and affordable alternative to summer accommodations for the budget traveler. We offer two bedroom suites, with a kitchenette equipped with a full-sized fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Residence & Conference Centre - Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Clair College Residence & Conference Centre Hotel Windsor
- St Clair College Residence And Conference Centre
- St Clair College Residence Hotel