“want microwave meals”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Devonshire
Reviewed 1 March 2013

everything on the menu is microwaved they dont even have grills in the kitchen stay away from this place

1  Thank Bruce P

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Didn't like the food. Pizza was doughy & tepid. No genuine bacon on the Caesar salad. Service was slow to non existant. Expensive for this poor quality meal.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Service was terrible, we actually left without eating. Our dinner was delivered with no silver ware after 10 minutes I had to go find a our server & ask to see a manager. All wait staff was too busy gossiping at the front of the restaurant to wait on people.
This was at the Walker location, manager took care of our bill for drinks because after sitting so long with our food, salad & pasta we were too upset to eat.
Unacceptable that no one checked on our table & that I had to find someone

1  Thank Cheryl661525
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We went to Boston Pizza a couple of times while out doing our Christmas shopping and we each time we were very pleased with everything. Although it was just the two of us, I watched families of four or more have a wonderful time as it is very child friendly in my opinion.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

I had the half order of whole wheat linguini with polmodero sauce a side salad and a beer. 21.73?! Really? Yup. Over priced! I think so. Average taste at best!

Been to Boston Pizza? Share your experiences!