“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Walkerville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you to Filip and his team at Mezzo for a wonderful evening.
We held a party with a preset menu which was executed flawlessly.
All our needs were met and the food and service outstanding!!
Everyone was pleased with the food and sophisticated ambiance.
A perfect evening!!

A great place to host family gatherings or receptions!!
Looking forward to returning soon to enjoy the patio.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had a wonderful dinner for 18 people at Mezzo Ristorante. The food and service was exceptional. Many of our guests were impressed with the ambiance, and look forward to returning soon. Thank you for putting together such a high class celebration.

Filip R, Owner at Mezzo Ristorante & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

I'm so glad you and your party enjoyed your evening at Mezzo! We work hard to ensure our guests have a great time celebrating the milestones of their lives, whether it be big or small. -We just love a celebration! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It's always great to hear kind words from our guests and we look forward to seeing everyone at Mezzo again soon!

Filip Rocca

Reviewed 12 June 2018

While I maintain that there are any number of restaurants on Erie Street in Windsor that are excellent, Mezzo's has to be near the top. Between it an Nico's across the street, you can't go wrong.
The atmosphere is more modern than most are on Erie Street. It feels more "big city". The food however is very traditional - and I say that in a good way. Excellent ingredients, preparation and service.
I was there last Friday with my family for a birthday dinner. The waitress was attentive and informative with her recommendations. I opted for the veal and everyone else for a pasta. Everyone was very pleased.

Hi Robert!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. Thank you also to your family for choosing to celebrate a birthday with us at Mezzo. It's always great to hear from guests who have enjoyed their experiences with us and we hope to see everyone back again soon!
Filip Rocca

Reviewed 4 June 2018

After waiting an hour for a salmon entree, when it finally came, it looked like the kitchen put a tablespoon of mashed potatoes on my dish, then plunked a piece of salmon on top. No garnish, no vegetables, no nothing. I mentioned to the waitress my displeasure, & told her the menu even said it comes with toppings, which mine didn't. She went into some large explanation, talking unnecessarily very loud - people were looking at her. I finally told her to "just forget it, I'll eat it as is". Wouldn't you think she would have just taken it back, & have it made properly at the very least? I agree with other readers, that this restaurant is way overrated, saying it's #5 on Trip Advisor. ?? If we're ever in Windsor again, we wouldn't even think to go here again. You watch - all the owner will do is make ridiculous excuses about the staff, & the food.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Had a work function for 80 guests at Mezzo!
The owner and his staff did a great job overall! They definitely went above and beyond in every capacity and everything ran smoothly!
I heard nothing but great things about the meal from our guests.We were very pleased with everything that they did!

Filip R, Owner at Mezzo Ristorante & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review and thank you also for choosing Mezzo for your function. It was a pleasure having everyone in and we are so happy everyone was pleased. It's really wonderful to know that the group was happy and to read your kind words.
Again, thank you for choosing Mezzo and we hope to see everyone again in the near future.

Filip Rocca and Mezzo Staff