“The original.”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Walkerville
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Been a Friend of Taloola since '07.
Best food ever.
It's not all vegan and not all vegetarian.
Vegans shush and pick the bird food quietly and humbly.
I hate the poor journalism that poops on my fav nest!
Don't be a snob, love every little detail in there. Me and my Friend started it ;~)

Ps the obscure lemon poppyseed cake is ta dye for!! Yummy yummy xoxo

1  Thank KMMIS

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I do not look like the average Customer for this establishment. The woman said a warm hello, but watched my wife and I for the entire time we were there. All and all we enjoyed our visit...

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I visit Taloola a few times a month with my girlfriends. We consistently have great food here. Lots of vegan/vegetarian options, but lots of options otherwise as well. They pull it all off great. Try the fresh teas or lemonades. Anything, really. Love the tofu wrap with extra dressing. Mmmmm...

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Can't give enough stars to Taloola. We drive in from 30 miles away to eat here several times
a week, service always prompt, food never disappoints, in fact it is delicious! Atmosphere is
casual, place order at counter, find your table and they will do the rest. Everything made in
house which in my opinion is getting pretty darn hard to find in Windsor, most food delivered by
the restaurant supply house and microwaved and served - well not at Taloola! Mostly
fabulous salads, soups, sandwiches to die for and deserts, nothing will disappoint! Love
this spot! ..and they have a small outside patio that is delightful too! Love to sit there with a
glass of wine and the breeze off the river!

1  Thank poppychez
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and I had our first date here. Our cat is named after this famous Windsor cafe. They have the BEST organic loose leaf CHAI tea here ( + others you can purchase). Their desserts and healthy, unique + delicious. Lavender shortbreads, pecan tarts, cookies, desserts, etc. Their sandwiches are flavorful and affordable. Breakfast is very nice and reasonable. They accommodate gluten free + vegan diets.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT is their water! They have delicious organic coffees, teas + homemade lemonades, etc, but they don't filter their water! Please get a water filter, Taloola, your beverages would be a whole lot tastier!