“Great find in Windsor.”

Neighbourhood: Fontainbleu
Ontario, Canada
“Great find in Windsor.”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

One can't help but compare Bacana to the Brazilian Steakhouses in the bigger tourist cities. It is much smaller (make reservations!!!) and thus the salad bar and meat selection is less than those. The pacing is also a bit slower with less gauchos (this isn't really a bad thing once you start eating the meat!!!). On the plus side it is also less expensive than the bigger ones!!
That said, I would definitely recommended this restaurant highly! The meat quality is excellent and the selection decent. The staff and gauchos are very pleasant and helpful. My family and I had a wonderful time and a great meal! We will definitely be back next time we are in Windsor.

• Visited October 2012

Detroit, Michigan
“Great meats!!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

I visited Bacana for the first time and was very impressed with the staff, chefs, and the food. They have a great system for the goucho to bring out the meat. You are given a wooden block with red on one end and green on the other. Green means bring more meat and red means to stop. They bring out different cuts of beef, chicken and pork that melts in your mouth. The food is all you can eat!

Windsor, Canada
“More selection needed”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband had been wanting to try this restaurant since it opened and we finally went on a Thursday night. The atmosphere is great. Its quiet and intimate with Brazilian music in the background. There were only about 4 other tables occupied. We were able to start eating from the buffet right away. The selection of hot side items were not great but the cold items were much better. Tabouli, pasta, green salads. When we got there they must have just been prepping new meat to be brought out because we had already been there about 15-20 minutes before they came out with the meat. A couple that had mentioned to the hostess that they had been there before left before the meat even got to them because the meat service was slow. When it did come they had a good variety of meats to try. I was expecting something more exotic but it was still good. Make sure you have the pineapple at the end as this was the best part of the whole meal! All in all not the best restaurant Ive been to but its ok. To me it seemed a bit pricey for the selection.

• Visited July 2012
“We loved it and will definitely return”
Reviewed 21 April 2012 via mobile

We went to Windsor to visit one of our sons who is studying at the university and needed a break and a good meal. We saw the great reviews and decided to try this restaurant. We loved it and really enjoyed the hot table and unique salads. The meats were incredible and both my husband and my son had awesome desserts. Windsor ....you are lucky to hav his gem!

Windsor, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Dining experience we have had in 5 years in Windsor.”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Greeted very quickly and seated ,menu was thoroughly explained,then the fun began, Unique salads with fresh tastes , but do not fill up on them there is plenty more to come . Many flavors of meat brought to your table and served piping hot . Another trip to the salad bar and the hot table , and we were DONE . I thought ,,,,just one more thin slice of cooked pineapple . Hmm ,I am in heaven .{Forgot the crazy signture drink lots of lime and rum, Fantastic. }

• Visited March 2012