“Excellent Food, Service and Atmosphere”

Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #10 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My girlfriend and I were trying to decide where to go for dinner last night. We decided on Sims. From the minute we walked in we felt welcome. The place was busy but the Hostess greeted us with a smile and said that we could sit at the bar while we waited for a table. Monica was the bartender and she was very friendly and helpful. We were waiting for a booth, but Monica was so good we decided to eat at the bar. We shared 3 apps and a Delmonico steak. Everything was excellent! Great food, atmosphere and service! Thanks Monica!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Food was lovely, service was excellent. Forgot my credit card there after dinner, the manager there and staff sent the card to me the next day, very impressed.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We've been to Sims on several occasion, so looked forward to returning after being away for a while. The food was good, but the service has really fallen down. Except for the initial pour on our wine, we had to keep our wine glasses filled ourselves and never got another glass of water. The prices have also increased, but this may just reflect the current economic realities of running a restaurant. We were disappointed by our experience, but perhaps a different server would make all the difference. The staff seemed more interested in chatting with each other than helping the clients.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Visited Sim's during the 2014 Burger Love Campaign. Their burger was delicious (it was also the winner!) The inside of the restaurant is beautiful, I especially love the bar area. The food and service were great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't been there before. From what I hear they have the best steaks in town. I know I will definitely going back for another visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Food was very good but pricey. Nice atmosphere. Oysters are served on ice on a small rack with assorted sauces and crusty bread. Yum.