Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #18 of 268 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ya just gotta be okay with spending at least $50 per person, and enjoy! K...was a bit skeptical to pay $15 for Bruschetta; and thought this better be good....and it was!! Sooo good! Truth is, it is a huge stretch to use the term bruschetta really...it begin and ends with the grilled bread, but I am okay with that. The scallops and shrimp were cooked perfectly, and the creamy sauce was...welll YUM...ask for more rolls so you can soak it all up. Chowder, great flavor, always wanting more. Super service too. Thanks for a great evening.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have experienced the wonderful steak dinner at Gibby,s in Montreal and Lot 30 in Charlottetown PEI with comparable pricing with Sims and in my own personal evaluation, was not satisfied with the steak dinner for the price at Sims. The service and bar where comparable in pricing except for the wonderful piano bar at Gibby,s. Perhaps this was a one off that I experienced, but for the price of the meal I expected more than just a run of the mill steak dinner.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautiful restaurant, fantastic service. Sat at the bar. Server was amazing. I asked for suggestions. She suggested the oysters; got 8; one of each type (6) and an additional,one of each of her favourites. DELICIOUS. Suggested a glass of Chablis, which was amazing too. For entree I had the beef tenderloin tips wrapped in bacon, and stuffed with blue cheese (this is an appetizer), with a side of mashed potatoes and a side Caesar (they make their own dressing) . Food was excellent. NOT CHEAP but if you appreciate good food, I highly recommend

1  Thank Atzela
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My girlfriend and I were trying to decide where to go for dinner last night. We decided on Sims. From the minute we walked in we felt welcome. The place was busy but the Hostess greeted us with a smile and said that we could sit at the bar while we waited for a table. Monica was the bartender and she was very friendly and helpful. We were waiting for a booth, but Monica was so good we decided to eat at the bar. We shared 3 apps and a Delmonico steak. Everything was excellent! Great food, atmosphere and service! Thanks Monica!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Food was lovely, service was excellent. Forgot my credit card there after dinner, the manager there and staff sent the card to me the next day, very impressed.