“Overly accommodating staff Nd delicious!”

Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #10 of 255 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had wandered around town for over an hour,,,,,after trying another place first. Without going into it...I have certain dietary requirements. There was really nothing on the menu that I could eat exactly as is. However, the friendly staff went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. I had a delicious veg stirfry Healthy. Fresh. Tasty! Thank you! I will be back....

There are newer reviews for Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We wanted to try out Sims, and finally got in. It seems without a reservation its difficult to get a table. Decor is pretty cool, especially the dungeon which seems like a castle dining room. We had the 3 course special which was more than adequate in portion size and very tasty. The food was very good. Recommended!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My friend and I went to this place to have a glass of wine and listen to the piano singer. He was great! The atmosphere in that place was just wonderful. It felt very warm and relaxing. We did not eat there. The service wasn't the best but not the worst either. I loved that there was a private table and sitting area downstairs for larger parties. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we had dinner for 6 last evening. while our server was very busy (staff shortage we believe) she did an excellent job attending to us. Jennlyn, you are an excellent server!

Food quality and taste were both great. Steaks and oysters in particular were super. Date/ice cream dessert was very very tasty.

highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant is advertised as a first class restaurant in Charlottetown but the only thing that is first class ... is the price! The service is mediocre and the food is good ... but not great. The atmosphere is very dark. When I was there a while back (at least a year ago) I was turned off because the bar tender was chucking oysters and handling money at the same time ... no washing in between (not to mention the poor service or bad food). I had not been back since. I was convinced to go again for the Burger Love event ... the burger was great ($15 for a burger) ... but the fries were extra and they came in an A&W style paper cup. It was hard to tell whether I was at the A&W or Sims .... oh wait ... we get the bill ... yes, we were at Sims!