“Second best me so far in the Maritime!”

Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #12 of 249 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Second best me so far in the Maritime!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had our 18th anniversary dinner here last night. Great service and very attentive. Enjoyed the food & the wine immensely!

• Visited July 2014

Shediac, Canada
“Simply Delicious”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you’re looking for fresh, delicious food, superb service and fun environment look no further. This fine establishment knows how to cater to its fans. Any item on the menu- from oysters, lobster rolls, to steak is extremely fresh and prepared in a way that will make you smile when you’re eating. Thanks Simms for always a great feast! Oh yes, they have a great beer, cider and wine list.

Warner, New Hampshire
“Worth every penny, one of the best...”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Top notch service, superbly prepared food and a great experience. This is one of those very rare restaurants that has all it all together. It is clearly evident that they are professionals that care what they produce and serve, and the service staff cares about the experience they provide.
I had a steak, cooked perfectly with a very accurate béarnaise sauce. My wife had mussels, also cooked perfectly, not overdone like most places. Dessert was handmade, properly executed and delicious.
You will spend some money here, but this was one of the best experiences I have had anywhere in the world, including some very "exclusive" spots in London or NYC. Worth every penny in my book. I only wish we were in Charlottetown longer so we could go once more. Probably all for the better, because if we lived here we would be fat, and broke and happy.

1 Thank RyanS278
Shoreham, New York
“Came HIGHLY Recommended”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

As Sims Corner was highly recommended by hotel staff so we ventured out for a non seafood dinner. Impressed by the decor and menu we stayed for a delicious dinner. Leslie was our highly skilled and friendly waitress who answered any questions we directed to her,food or local. The menu was quite eclectic and expansive my rib eye was very good my wife's chicken was enjoyed by her.

Toronto
“Eclectic, expensive, delicious.”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I peeked in the front door...and the bar called my name. A classic Bombay Sapphire Martini was ordered and delivered by a kind and friendly bar maid. The surrounding were cozy and quite unique...not like anywhere else in downtown Charlottetown. After my second cocktail i was joined by friends. We looked at the menu. WOW. A table was secured...right at the front window. Ok, this place is not cheap. Rack of Lamb 40 bucks, Lobster Mac n Cheese 35 bucks. Steak? Lots.
Oysters? It will set you back $75 to have enough. That said, all very delicious. As you politely belch up the remains you will walk away completed. Bring a hefty credit card. The tip will round out a $400 dollar bill for four...and the staff deserves it. They were amazing.