“Not exceptional, but decent”

Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #11 of 249 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not exceptional, but decent”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A little overpriced for what we got, and the food was only so-so. There are better options within walking distance.

Visited July 2014

Toronto
“Best meal in Charlottetown”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This restaurant was fantastic! Excellent service, food and ambiance. I had the scallop-bacon ragout and it was amazing. My husband had the fillet mignon and he was impressed. This is one of the best meals I have had at a restaurant and I have traveled throughout, Asia, Europe, and North America. This is a must visit if you are in P.E.I.

1 Thank Opal99
Redding, Connecticut, USA
“Great Steak House”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Went for a late dinner last week and was pleased to get a table with no reservation. We had been eating a lot of seafood all week during our vacation so it was a nice change to have some meat. It was the best rib eye I have had in ages and all of the sides and all of our meals were just great. Service was also very good. The restaurant was very nice and felt very historic. I would definately return here.

Visited August 2014
Mirabel, Canada
“First price.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

A restaurant where the decor will make you dream. Meals are affordable, food and perfect service. We had a really interesting choice and every bite of the meal we were able to enjoy a dining experience among the best. Delicious is too weak to describe our meal word, we must find them a word that can really give everyone the desire to go and live this unforgettable experience.

Shanghai, China
“Best Halibut and Hamburger”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Sims was recommended to us by the lady at a nearby gift shop. I ordered the 'Herb Crusted Prince Edward Island Halibut' and my friend, their hamburger.
Being someone who does not eat meat, I have had halibut, cooked in many different ways, all over the world. This has to be the best. The fish was cooked just right. It was tender and flakey. The sauce was unbelievable. My friend's hamburger was equally good. It was seasoned perfectly with difference sauces and the meat was great. The service was great. It has got to be one of the 'must visits' if you are ever in Charlottetown.