“Great Evening of Burgers, Drinks, Laughs, and Good Times”

Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #18 of 275 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I went here during our burger love ventures and we must say it was a fantastic experience. The food at Sim's never disappoints, always top notch! We decided to have the burger love with a couple of side, accompanied by some delicious Caesars. In no time at all was our food at our table, which impressed me as it was early in the week and the restaurant was very busy. Our server was a complete gentleman making our visit, memorable and enjoyable. I can't recall his name but he was an older then your stereotypical server age of 20's, and had glasses. Overall Sim's was a complete success and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mussels were brilliant and so were the oysters but the steak was lacking in flavour, tenderness and needed to be properly trimmed. Be careful what you order.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sim's has been a consistantly good restaurant in the past so we took friends there for lunch. I was extremely disappointed by the mediocre food and slow, indifferent service.

I had pork ribs which were cold and tough. When asked, I told the server about my meal and was told that most people like the ribs... I was nonplussed to say the least, at this response.

Our guests had burgers. They found them to be dry and lacking flavour.

As I have said, this is not the usual experience and I will try Sim's again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had dinner in the wine room downstairs, for a private dinner with a small group.
Our food and cocktails were delicious!
I started with the spiced Old Fashioned, it was so good, I had a second one!
We started with several appetizers...the beef, black and blue - EXCELLENT and I don't really like Blue Cheese. We had the Seafood Bruschetta - also delicious. The mussels were fresh and delicious! The best was the fresh oysters! Perfectly served...fresh horseradish was a delicious fresh taste! Then I moved on the Asiago Cheese crusted Filet...the fillet was cooked to perfection! All the beef served here is raised right here in PEI. And I ended the meal with the Creme Brûlée, so rich and creamy! Well done Sims!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Classic old school steakhouse atmosphere. The food and service were excellent but be sure to bring your wallet. You can't go wrong with one of their steaks.