“lovely lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Water Prince Corner Shop and Lobster Pound
Ranked #4 of 241 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Charlottetown, Canada
“lovely lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

its was a beautiful afternoon ,I took my ten month old grand daughter for her first experience having fish. it was busy as always but the service was timely and very friendly. the baby loved the fish as did I.I work with the public and I am often asked for recommendations for great restaurants and this is one at the top of my list.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Toronto, Canada
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

good food. It was very packed and lucky I had reserved a table for the meal. I got the scallops burger and they were huge. I also got the seafood chowder and it was tasty. I would have went here again if i had a chance.

Please note that this was also reviewed on the food network "you gotta eat here"

Edmonton, Canada
“"YOU GOTTA EAT HERE"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Excellant food.. Told this was the place to go for lobster from anyone we asked where to go for lobster dinner. This place had been reviewed from the TV show " You gotta eat here" It was everything and more to what I was told.. Must try the baked homemade pie ..

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Skolarchuk1
Amherst, NH
“Small & busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went here on recommendation of hotel desk clerk, as we wanted a casual seafood restaurant. This used to be an old corner grocery store, so space inside tight and limited. We didn't want to wait the 1/2 hr+ for an inside table, so opted to be seated at one of the communal picnic tables outside along the sidewalk. My wife and I shared a table with 3 other ladies. Quite windy, as is usually the case, but OK. Wife had scallop burger, which she liked a lot. My whole clams were not as good as others I've had - these seemed to be over breaded and over fried. The home made french fries were very good, however. Service good, but all in all, not sure we'd go back - so many other restaurants to try in the city.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Reserve at the weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great scallops and lobster. Slightly slow on service but we weren't in a rush. Kids menu available. We booked on a Saturday and could only get a seat outside which was fine.