“Great coffee, sandwiches and soups”
Review of Casa Mia Cafe

Casa Mia Cafe
Ranked #40 of 264 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casa Mia Café serves well-prepared food for breakfast, lunch and supper in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. We're located in the heart of Charlottetown, near major attractions and hotels. We're proud to serve Milano coffee, roasted in Canada: the Milano taste was developed from a century of artisanship in the Italian coffee tradition. And be sure to try our house-made desserts!
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Casa Mia provides good quality foods and coffee. Service is fine as well.
I book tables for lunch meetings frequently and they are always willing to oblige.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

This restaurant exceeded my original expectations when it first opened. The sandwiches are very good, however, since the first chef left, the quality for money is not the same. None-the-less, it is still one of the best places in Charlottetown for nice brunches, homemade sandwiches, excellent salads and soups for lunch.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I discovered this restaurant about a year ago and it as quickly become one of my favorites. THe atmosphere is relaxed and the space is quite large. Even when it is full at lunch time it is not overly crowded or noisy because the tables are nicely spaced. And they have free wifi if you are having a working lunch.
THe food is very tasty. They have a wide selection of sandwiches served with house salad or bean salad. The soup of the day is always a great option as well. The food always taste fresh and delicious.
They make a nice latte. And breakfast is also good. The eggs benny is a favorite though, be warned, its very large. It is 3 eggs and it is served on a piece of baguette.
I've decided to write this review because I often review restaurants when I travel, but seldom when I am at home. Casa Mia is a great independent restaurant in Charlottetown that has not disappointed me.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Reminds me of the European soup and sandwich places that I've eaten at (Pret a Manger for example, though more upscale and made to order). Nice atmosphere, good quick food and large serving sizes, and a menu that made me wish I had more time in Charlottetown to taste more of the choices. Definite recommend.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

My wife and I went to Casa Mia for brunch on Saturday past. We tend to keep coming back to this cafe as it is one of our favorites. Restaurant was very busy and although they had several servers (more than normal) the service was quite slow but not unreasonable for the number of patrons. I had the Casa Mia Melt and wife had the potato cakes. Both meals were good and measured up to their usual quality.