“List it!”

Cuisines: European, German, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is one location I always make a point to visit each time I come to PEI. The atmosphere is amazing, the food is great and Islanders are always welcoming. Great for a date or to just sit back and read a book.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Went here for brunch on a Saturday. Service was slow and waitress was very disinterested. Two of us ordered eggs benedict and both orders were cold arriving to table after considerable wait. Omelet arrived to another of our party and it was positively burnt. After a long time awaiting our waitress's return to our table, when she reluctantly arrived to clear our plates, I mentioned the uneaten omelet was rather burnt. She responded that was how omelets were cooked there; "most people liked them well done!"
To be fair, she did remove the omelet from the bill, but the overall service and food quality was so poor I was very disappointed. Hope this fine restaurant does not become complacent and rest on its past laurels. I will not be in a rush to go back...Charlottetown has other fine restaurants where customer service is important.

1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is quickly becoming my most favourite lunch and coffee spot of anywhere I have travelled. For starters, the coffee is the best on PEI, full stop! (you will have to travel a long way to find better!) And the sandwiches are always supper fresh!

1  Thank lloyd d
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went out to lunch with a friend - both of us are working so we had to be in and out in 45 minutes. I had a turkey sandwich on focaccia bread and my friend had a large house salad. The service was quick and the food was delicious My only caution is go early around 11:30 or wait until later as it can often be hard to get a table at this popular lunch spot.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Homemade bread excellent fillings! Great price!
The new addition is bright and beautiful. The food is always excellent. (although I did order the benee once and it was cold)