This Best Western is very good!
To start, great customer service. We were expected to arrive on a Thursday but good old Air Canada let us down with a lay over in Montreal from T.O. Enough said!
This being our situation we called the hotel to inform them that we would arrive on Friday and they graciously did not charge us for the Thursday! Thank You! Great customer service.
The staff at the front desk, Wow! Very helpful with getting us a fridge, and all the secrets to local places to see. A special shout out to Tracey, who is always smiling and helpful with any question.
Our room was always very well cleaned and cared for.
The property is well kept and laid out. There are two buildings with a connecting tunnel underground.
We stayed in the north building, called Conference Center. Room #161 on the first floor close to the lobby. Nice room and enjoyed being able to open the window for some fresh air.
Lots of parking.
We had a late flight out on Monday and tried to extend our room. This is possible to do but because of a full house reservation, it was not possible for us.
However, they did offer to store our luggage for the day while we toured the island and allowed us to return for the use of the pool locker room and shower. Good customer service.
Breakfast: What can I say, very nice spread! Coffee, tea, juice, cereal, toast, muffins, eggs, crepes, sausage and yogurt.
We were here for the National Youth Track and Field Championships, so there were lots of hungry teens and not once a problem with the quality/quantity of the food or friendliness of staff.
Location: Walking distance to many food and drink spots! 5-8 minutes walk downtown.
We will definitely return when we visit Charlottetown in the future!
Go and enjoy!
Thanks to all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, with its great downtown location, is a wonderful choice for your travelling requirements. Close to Charlottetown's many restaurants, Confederation Centre of the Arts, Founders Hall, water front attractions, Province House, Confederation Court Mall, Holland College Campus, Government offices, Charlottetown's Festival grounds, hiking and bicycling trails, all that can be reached with a leisurely walk from this City center hotel. As well you will enjoy a pleasant stay in our clean, comfortable facility with many amenities such as indoor heated pool, fitness center, conference center, business center, in house laundry, dry cleaning services and rooms that range from standard hotel rooms to apartment style rooms with full kitchens. If "FREE" is something that you wish to experience, then included in the rates are "FREE" parking, "FREE" WI-FI and a "FREE" hot breakfast that is second to none. The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown's clean and comfortable hotel with our wonderful staff that is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Bring your Family to stay with our Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- BEST WESTERN Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada