“Already sent through Best Western Profile not included on my list?”

BEST WESTERN Charlottetown
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Charlottetown
Sudbury, Canada
“Already sent through Best Western Profile not included on my list?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very convient location in downtown. Within walking distance of may restaurants and historical sights.
Older hotel with many amenities. Could use a better cleaning staff. We stayed for two days and the second day our room was not cleaned properly. The bed was not made and the floor was not vacuumed. I was disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience staying at our property. What you explain about the state of your bed is not our standards at all. I have shared this with the housekeeping manager and we will ensure this never happens again. I hope you will consider staying with us in the fututre, to allow us to exceed your expectations.
Wayne Cotton, AGM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Finland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

This was a typical Best Western experience, nothing thrilling, even though things worked ok. The room was basic, beds were average. A huge plus was that the window could be opened in the bathroom for some fresh air. The air conditioning breeze smelled strange (moldy), so did not want to use it anymore. Breakfast was slightly disappointing, kind of cheap stuff available. Still, the room was rather pricey. For that price I paid I was expecting to get a lot more.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
I would like to thank you for your valuable comments about your stay. I am pleased that you found us to be similar to our Family of Best Western hotels. Our price is reflective of the destination we operate from. PEI is considered to be a resort destination and can slightly higher rates on occasion. I hope you will consider staying with us on a return trip to PEI.
Charlottletown, PEI, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

We have travelled to the East Coast before but never to PEI. We choose the Best Western because we are familiar with their hotel chain. This hotel is centrally located in Charlottetown and convenient to all the amenities that we wanted to engage in. Good restaurants and historical sites harbour scenery. The room was well equiped since it was a suite. The only problem was we were there two days and the second day the room was not cleaned very well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind feedback about your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and we are in the process of refreshing many areas of our property. I hope you will choose again on a return trip to PEI.
simcoe, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

everything was excellent,clean room,food good,staff excellent, would stay nowhere else.we were on a 3 week road trip stayed in best western's all trip.the staff on front desk were very helpful on booking our next stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer I very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the other Best Western's along your trip. I hope we will see you again in the future, on another East Coast Adventure.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We loved our stay at the Charlottetown Best Western! We were in town with daddy to attend a conference; mummy and baby tagged along. When we got to our room we were totally surprised by the large size of the room. Included in the room were couch, coffee table, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave and a breakfast nook in the corner between windows on 2 of the walls (we had a room on the corner of the building). We booked a 2 double bed room and asked for a crib. We were totally surprised by the third double bed, the kids chair, the Toy Story decals on the walls. It was perfect! Breakfast every morning was great. We used the gym a few times, it was well stocked with cardio machines, equipment and free weights. The location was very good too. The hotel was nice-and-close to the main shopping areas and restaurants. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Jennifer I would like to thank you so very much for your kind comments. You did a terrific job of explaining our property in great detail. I will share with our team your wonderful comments and the fact that you and your Family enjoyed the themed room. I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Clean and good location. Service was a little spotty for the number of days stay but overall a nice experience. Staff was friendly and being downtown was a bonus. The staff assisted our family plan several day trips.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
I would like to thank you for your comments about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to help plan day outings. Many of our guests enjoy the downtown location that we offer. I hope we will see you gagin in the future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel. The reservation was mixed up but eventually fixed by the front desk. The beds were not made properly, the sheets were not tucked in and were loosely placed across the beds. This first night around 3:00 am someone tried to get in our room. They had a master key and opened the door. Thankfully the slide lock was on so they couldn't get in the room. The next morning I reported this to the front desk. They were very casual about it and told me it had to have been one of their staff and they would check on it. I followed up and was told that it had been a staff member and they were helping 2 guests into what they thought was their room and that the staff person should have checked with the front desk first. They told me everything was 'okay on their end' and that the staff person would be spoken to by the manager. They didn't even bother to apologize. As I was walking outside I saw the manger speaking to the staff person. It seemed inappropriate to by having the discussion outside next to the front door especially since the staff person was yelling at the manager. When the room was 'cleaned' the next day the sheets weren't tucked in. They simply pulled the covers up over the beds. Breakfast was very poor quality. This hotel charges too much for a room given the quality of service and the state of the rooms. You can stay in superior hotels in Charlottown for almost the same cost and get more value for your money. I expected more from a Best Western.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Wilmo O
Wayne C, Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Charlottetown, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
I would like to first, aoplogize, for the disturbance you received at 3 am. Unfortunately we had our night person make an error. I would like to clarify one thing however; I was the manager talking with the young man and it was not what you thought. Yes I did inquire as to what happened and we came to a calm conclusion. The raising of this young man's voice was completely unrelated to work and I am sorry it appeared that way to you. I hope you did notice that he calmed down after his excited state, because he was expressing his story and not anger at me or work. We had a few different conversations and his excitement came from something completely unrelated to the evenings concern or work for that matter. Again I apologize that it did not appear that way to you. I hope you will consider staying with us again and allowing us to exceed your expectations next time.
Wayne Cotton, AGM

Travellers are raving about these Charlottetown hotels