Dundee Arms Inn
The Harbour House(Charlottetown)
US$125
US$121
Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Hotels.com
Rodd Charlottetown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$98
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
US$323
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
US$126
US$121
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$165
US$161
  • Pool
US$157
US$151
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Travelocity
The Sonata Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Travelocity
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$190
US$183
Cancelon
All reviewsannex roomchef patrickseafood chowdervictorian styledowntown charlottetowncontinental breakfastsized bedstayed two nightswithin easy walking distanceupon checkroom was largepeicharmactubconveniencewaterfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We stayed for a four nights and enjoyed our stay very much. Room was kept very clean and felt very comfortable. Lots of space for our clothes and luggage. The air conditioner was a bit cold when on so did have to turn it off and on to moderate the temperature. Breakfasts were just right and had a good selection for our family. Good location for us since the grandparents live just across the street. Would come back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stayed two nights and it was lovely. The staff was friendly and very professional. We stayed in the original Inn and the room was beautiful but a little warm even with the air conditioner running; it was unusually warm weather for PEI. The room was impeccable I have never seen a bathroom that clean in any hotel ever. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurant was excellent but we only had breakfast both days. It is in a convenient location. I highly recommend this Inn and will stay there again when we make it back to PEI.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

It has a good feel to it. Small and quaint at the reception and into the restaurants. We stayed In The annex.
Not huge but decent sized room. With the air conditioner was too cool but without was too stuffy.
Glass on bathroom wall and door was odd?...but whatever. Location was very nice on a quiet street but right next to the downtown. Good parking. I would stay here again

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My 1st stay at your Inn was while on my honeymoon in 1999 , & I had been told of the magnificent Maple Butter tarts that you served in the dining room. When our meal was finished & was asked if dessert was an option I asked for the Maple tarts. Unfortunately they had run out and I didn't get to sample them. On our way home we stopped at a tourist info centre & they also carried cook books of interest to the Maritimes. I purchased a " Maple Syrup " cook book & to my surprise inside was the recipe of the Maple Butter tarts of the Dundee Arms. Needless to say I have made them many a time to serve my guests.
so with another trip planned to return to PEI I made reservations & also dinner reservations & placed my order for dessert ahead of time for the Special Maple Butter tarts. When we arrived to check in , I confirmed the dinner reservations & inquired on the " butter tart " order for dessert, as we had traveled from the opposite side of Canada to finally sample them. To my dismay I was told that they didn't have any of the tarts on the dessert selection that night. Since we were only there for the one night , & I explained my story of the Maple butter tart I was most amazed when the chef got busy & whipped up a batch so as not to disappoint us..... that is truely service above & beyond...and the tarts were to die for... I don't know of too many restaurants that would do that. This Inn is number one in our books....
Thanks again for going out of your way to make our stay special

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I stayed in room 27 on the top floor and I loved it. Perhaps not the best room if it is really hot, but it is a nice spacious and quiet room. The food at the restaurant is excellent, I highly recommend it and their bar selection is also great. The Dundee Arms Inn is located quite close to the center of Charlottetown, so the location is great too. In short, I recommend it wholeheartedly and will return!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business