My husband and I stayed 3 nights. We had a room in the annex on the 4th floor. There is no elevator, it has a small window with no cross breeze but beside this, the bed is one of the most comfortable beds we have been in. The amenities are modern, the television new, free wifi in the room and good lighting. The best part is the restaurant. They have gluten free on the menu. It is one of the only places to have gluten free seafood chowder, which was divine, They have a gf breakfast menu. My husband asked them to make gluten free french toast which they did and it was delicious. The location is perfect, close enough to walk to everything but far enough away from the cruise ships crowds. The staff was extremely nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada