We were on a business trip through the Maritimes and we used Charlottetown as our base. We stayed at the Inn on our first night and decided to return to Charlottetown for Thanksgiving Weekend. After staying in a few other hotels on our travels, we looked forward to going back to the Inn for four more nights. We stayed in the annex and loved our room! It was much nicer than the Westin in Halifax. The food is excellent and the staff made us feel warm and welcome.
We will definitely recommend this Inn to our friends and look forward to returning there on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada